Friday, October 28, 2005

Seems like yesterday :D

Can't believe that an year has passed by...it just seems like yesterday ..i remember my excitement when i feasted my eyes on it...that instant i decided it has to be mine...i spent days patiently waiting to make my move and exactly the same day last year at 5.30Am much to my delight i discovered that inspiron 700m was at 50% off and i ordered it ..:D
sleek, slim and most important of all only 4 pounds so i can carry it whereever i want to go...Hmmm it was like a match made in heaven -a perfect laptop well within a grad students pay..wat more can i say other than i really love my cutie pie laptop :)
cheers
jeenu

10 comments:

Rays Of Sun said...

Me first again:) No expt today...:( so me chilling out..

Rays Of Sun said...

Oohh Jeenu

If a laptop can make you write like that, imagine...how u would write when you fall in love:)

jeenu said...

well ROS
i dont know about a guy but atleast for a given time span the laptops are faithful, obedient..never screams back at ya ..so many perks hena...;)
lolz
good for u yaar..me have to inventory hazaar peptides that came in today along with my experiments and stuff..but plan to get out of here asap..have to doll up for diwali celebrations here :))
cheers
jeenu

aria said...

Happy Birthday to Jeenu's cutiepie laptop! Thanks too - coz she can connect to us through it.

jeenu said...

hey aria
my cutiepie says thanks to u ;)
yeah that is one of pluses of having this laptop :D talking to u guys
cheers
jeenu

Ginkgo said...

lolz...

kya hogaya yeh din..

wat else is there on ur 'lap' top :-)

jeenu said...

well my "note" book is an year old Gi
so iam celebrating it :D
cheers
jeenu

Bhole said...

Waah Jeenu.....laptop ka bhi janam din manaya ja raha hai....cake kata ke nahi ;-)

jeenu said...

bhole ji
cake ke baath chodo i make halwa to celebrate my laptops b'day :D
jeenu

Rays Of Sun said...

Lolz, jeenu:) Cho chweet:D