Thursday, October 06, 2005

Jeenu's Friends-2

Now that I have started off with V the guy..I think I should talk about V the girl :)
I still remember the night I met V and A...It was the night my parents have dropped me off in the hostel ( this is in Masters) and after the initial setting up of things..I had nothing to do and was feeling kinda of home sick that was probably the first night that I had spent outside the house without either of my parents...anyways there I was walking in to Mess hall for dinner and A looked up at me from her table and smiled..since I did not know anyone I walk up to A and sat there with my plate and she asked me if I was J ..I was so surprised ( also for an instant thought I was popular ..hehehehehe) that she knew my name but I found out later that she just looked up at the ppl who have joined chem and are going to stay in the hostel...So she kinda figured since I was in the old wing of the hostel at that time that I must be so and so......:))
As I was chitchatting with A we saw a girl run in to the mess hall and she looked pretty scared and to our amusement we saw her being chased by our mess cat with its family of kittens..It was so funny the way they kept chasing her from table to table and finally she landed up in ours..A vaguely knew V and she introduced us but I think V was trying her level best to avoid the cute kitties :))
I then became her" knight in shining armour" when I shooed away the cats..She still some times calls me that when ever we talk about her cat rescue...
the cats always chased V whenever she entered the mess hall and it had led to some hilarious moments for us over the time we stayed in our hostel.
that night A. V and me we talked about everything and anything under sun till 2 am in my hostel room and I think that was the trend through out our hostel stay :)
ofcourse we were later joined by N and four of us were inseparable since then.. even though we go to different schools all over the US we still are as close to each other as we were in hostel :)
V and N are gonna get married this feb iam hoping to go to India to visit them....
so here is to the awesome four of 211( that was how ppl called us in the hostel and the No is my room number in hostel )
cheers
jeenu :)

10 comments:

Ginkgo said...

malarum ninaivugal aa :-)

Looks like no work is getting done in the lab eh :-p

jeenu said...

hey gi
all work and no blogging makes jeenu a very dull gal ...hehehehe
we cant have that illaya...
so blogging and trying to get some work done too...
cheers
jeenu

Ginkgo said...

lolz..If bloggin was the work u were talking abt...u sure got the work done :P


Lemme runaway b4 u throw tht acid on me..:-)

jeenu said...

hi gi
well dont want to waste some costly acids for a job like this...lol
i will just spray u with some thiol not only will u itch like mad but u will smell like rotten eggs ;)
just kidding
cheers
jeenu

vi said...

Jeenu,
LOL, enjoyable blog!
So there are actually other people scared of cats? I thought I was the only one

vi

Ginkgo said...

ah vi,

how cud a feline be afraid of another :-))~

Jeenu...ud never rest easy if u do so...I'll make sure I give u a big hug that transfers all tht smell and itchin on to u as well..:-)

aria said...

Ohh..
I'd been checking your blog space almost everyday. Everytime I dropped by .. I saw "yesterday night". Now I come today after a break .. n see so many :)
Fun read ..
Keep posting ..

jeenu said...

hi Vi
well u r afraid of cats ????u and my girl V will def get along great then ...:)
hi ffbw
well thanks for comming by :)
Gi
i probably will have a safety suit on when i spray u with such potent stuff so hugging me not gonna get my with chemicals :))
cheers
jeenu

Bhole said...

P a very good friend of mine also loves cats like V(i) :) She will start running and screaming :)

Bhole

jeenu said...

hi bhole
may be we can all write abt the ppl who loves cats like V, Vi ya P
..lol
just kidding
cheers
jeenu