Thursday, February 02, 2006

Tagged by ROS

Today i got couple of mins inbetween and decided to check wats up in blog spot and saw that ROS had tagged me with 8 qualities of a lover..long time ago ( long long ago so long ago..noone knew how long ago...i guess junta is getting the picture..hehehehe..) .. so here it goes...wat say folks " better late than never.." hena Rays..:)
so here is my list..
1. He should have a sense of humour..so that i dont have to Manofy/ patofy him after all the pranks i play on him :D
2. He should be a good listener..i think i dont have to explain this in detail as ppl here know i can talk...
3. He should be religious.
4. He should be well read..so that we can discuss different aspects of the book ..i think it is over good way to connect :)
5. He should definitely enjoy outdoors..i hate "couch potatoes"..( wat say ROS??????)
6. He should be definitely down to earth..i really hate ppl who put on airs...
7. He must like to dance...strange as it might be i have not met a single guy who likes to dance...:(..whenever iam happy i would love to just dance ..so i need a patner who can dance with me :D
8. The last but not the least..he should be absolutely love me for who i am and before ppl jump the guns..i am also willing to accept him on some terms for what he is..:)
Whew...that was so difficult..now iam sending this list to my mommy dearest..she has been bugging me for this list for quite some time..
so junta.. Iam backkkkkkkkkkkkk................
cheers
jeenu

12 comments:

aria said...

"iam sending this list to my mommy dearest..she has been bugging me for this list for quite some time.."

LOL .. u betcha ..
but if I send my list to my mommy dearest . .shes gonna faint!

This was really short n sweet.
The last point said it all .. thts the most important thing afterall!
Your last post before the long hibernation was also a tag .. but I remember you had a "story idea" simmering somewhere ..
Glad - that you are back .. n waiting for a lot more from you ..
Welcome back :)

The Individualist said...

Oh yeah. Like Aria says, very concise. I like to read long stuff, though. But somehow, I don't seem to have any regrets. So there.

jeenu said...

hey aria
well if i want to shock my "mommmy dearest" i can send her u r list...but it was very honest..so i think that is wat counts
well yeah i have some idea on a story..just need some 2-3 hrs to put it in to writing ..:)
nice to see u r comment :D
hey individualist
i think i have very small expectations out of my lover :P
just kidding..i typed out the first few things that came to my mind in 10 mins i had inbetween..i c that u have a nice long list that includes "straight hair"..:D
thanks for dropping by
cheers
jeenu

vi said...

so jeenu is back eh?
short and sweet list!

vi

Thanu said...

Hey u back... tags ke alava kuch aur bi lika kar.

Ginkgo said...

thts wat u said last time too.."I m back...

all u did was run back again..

jeenu said...

hiya u all
thanks Vi :)
hey thanu
will def try to write something other than tags..:D
and Gi
not planning on running away this time..:))
cheers
jeenu

Divya said...

Jeenu,

Nice one there.. enjoyed the bit about dancing especially... considering I love dancing and am married to a man who says he has two left feet... he is learning now! i have met loads n loads of guys who love dancing! cant believe u have not!!!! Wat dancing here? bollywood style aa??? ;) * just joking*

Nice to read your blog after while...

Love,
dooks

The Individualist said...

lol did you say you typed that out in ten minutes? Christ. Are you sure you aren't walking around the roads with an incessant mental recital of those eight points? :p

And ahem... straight hair eh? lol Thanks for stopping by. Wish you had left me some evidence of you being there... Like I love long posts, I love long comments. Ah big deal. So does everyone else. But because I pride myself in being a non-conformist, I contradict myself there. But that's okay.
p.s. you aren't reciting those eight points now, by any chance... are you? ;)

jeenu said...

hey dooka
lucky u..u can convince ur " two left foot guy" to dance ..lolz at the bollywood style as i said it depends on the mood..i have been known to do mujra's too ;)
hey induvidualist
well like a true scorp i stand still and observe..and the list i recite to my self is not just this 8 points..hehehehe ( evil laugh here)
cheers
jeenu

Rays Of Sun said...

Nice! Me knows all of these:)

Priya Sivan said...

Jeenu..u wld def help a lot if u send em to ur mummy :) Nice list :)