Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Jeenu says ..( Err not exactly sure what iam trying to say here..)

This post is all about the thoughts that ran thro my head from 4-5pm on this really boring and long tuesday...
i wanted to write something today but iam not exactly sure what i wanted to write about..as i sit here thoughts swirl in my head..should i write about the song iam listening to right now on my MP3 player..nah.."So happy together" is not the right song to write about until u are hopelessly in love ..which iam not Duh...may be i should write about the fact that iam not in love...Hmmm well i dont want to start ranting about how guys are so dumb ( just kidding..iam just going on with the hope that there is some guy out there who is smart...hehehe)
Well before guys here start throwing sticks, stones and worse stuff at me..i think i better think of a safe neutral topic :D
so there i go again..a topic to write about..Hmmmmm
well my boss just passed by me and waved to me..may be i should write about him..lucky guy is gonna take a month off in april and is going on african safari with his wife..."sigh" while i slog over here in the lab...well not the right direction to think ...leaves me very bitter at the end of the day..as i 1. dont have a husband 2. i cant afford an african safari and finally dont have a husband who can afford the african safari....whew...time to change the topic definitely..it is odd how" love, husband " seems to creep in to my thought.....got to think of something else lest ppl think that is all i think about..hehehehehe
well there goes the flirty american girl in my lab..may be iam being too judgemental here..but then i dont think halter top in the freezing temperatures in the chemistry lab scream..serious chemist...Boy i am mean....
May be i need to get out of my desk and go and look around may be then i will get something interesting to write about.....or may be i can be lazy and just post this thing i have typed ...ppl actually might even think iam smart...hehehe..

14 comments:

Thanu said...

Look on the brite side.. no obss ard for a month. Koob esh karo in April

vi said...

jeenu a person in lab coat is smart enough for me :))
interesting blog...candid and witty...going to read it again!

vi

jeenu said...

hey thanu
that is the plan..gonna chill in the april but come to think of it ..budda iam sure will make sure we work...:D
hey Vi
well then u must be pretty impressed with me..i have 2 lab coats..hehehehhe
just kidding
as i said i really wanted to blog but did not know wat to write so i wrote what i thought...with some editions though...:D
hey roy
welcome to jeenu's spot
will def visit urs..iam known for peeping in to others page..:P
cheers
jeenu

aria said...

Hehe jeenu .. again a sweet one. Really enjoyed reading it!
Keep saying .. I mean posting :)

Rays Of Sun said...

OMG! checked ur blog after ages! and 2 posts and I thought you never knew that I tagged you!

Rays Of Sun said...

WHAT..a MONTH of boss holiday???????????
Mere boss ko bhi leke ja yaar my budda is back:(
P.S:-Long time talked to you..shall call u if I get time over the weekend..I havent got time to go blog hopping too...but nice to see your blogs babes!
And yes I do have that we are so happy together dong u sent me long tinme ago!

Rays Of Sun said...

Am I the mood for commenting or what..Dont you have a notice in your lab that says "Open toed shoes and halter neck tops are prohibited"
Amroos rock man!! kuch bhi karte hain;)

jeenu said...

hey aria
chweet comment ..thank u :D
hey ROS
u can call me anytime u want girlie..always available for u..and yeah started posting just as suddenly as i stopped posting..hehehehe
so u r budda is back huh...good luck yaar
cant wait for april....
cheers
jeenu

Anonymous said...

Hi..

Thanks tp peep on myn blog also..thanks!!

Hope to see u more..
Roy

Ginkgo said...

hmm...the one that caught the eye...

is it the safari that u r looking for...or the husband with the 'safari' suit :)

kyon madamje..wutz smoking.,..

The Individualist said...

lol Spontaneity spilled all over the post. A nice read after spending yet another 20 hour non-sleep session.
And as for gingko,
am I mistaken or will I be right to say you did not mention anything about you being interested in the safari or a husband who can afford it?
"as i said i really wanted to blog but did not know wat to write so i wrote what i thought...with some editions though...:D"
Editions? Edits, you mean?
A high-spirited post.

Ginkgo said...

now..mr individualist..u getting me confused or maybe u' as well..

tht was the q I asked Jeenu..
or may Jeenu has a new name:)

I wud love to go on a safari..if thts wat u mean..other than that..u mite have to rephrase that q for me to make something out of it:-)

jeenu said...

hey Gi
rite now iam looking for neither...as both can be pretty expensive..:D
hey induvidualist
thanks for the comment.. as i said i just typed what i thought and since u think faster than u type..i had to edit all the typos..:)
thanks for dropping by
hey anushka
nice to see u again and u are not late...my budda leaves for safari in april..anyways iam over it as i might have my own plans when it gets warm..:D
cheers
jeenu

The Individualist said...

now..mr individualist..u getting me confused or maybe u' as well..
I can't say anything about you being confused. You should know it better. But I, from what I saw of the posts, did not seem to be perplexed.

tht was the q I asked Jeenu..
or may Jeenu has a new name:)

Of course, you asked her that. No denying it. I was merely expressing my making no sense out of it as I did not see her mentioning anything about what you asked her. And regarding she having a new name, ah I'd not know.

I wud love to go on a safari..if thts wat u mean..other than that..u mite have to rephrase that q for me to make something out of it:-)
Ah. If that was to me, am not going to try and rephrase it because Mr. Gingko, that question unfortunately as you failed to realize wasn't addressed to you but to her. It was to her that I was saying. Now, this should clear up things. If it doesn't, I can only hope you will not get offended again, out of turn. Especially when I didn't mean to and don't mean to. :)