Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Something to share

I was having some free time today and i felt like reading some blogs and without a second thought my fingers typed "sulekha.com" until my fingers hit enter i did not realise that in my subconcious i still remember sulekha..then i searched for some of the old blogs.( by old i mean blogs that were written roughly about an year ago..:D) and i came across all of Fizo_al's blog and it reminded me of the time when i used to refresh the Browser every 20 mins to see if she had posted the follow up's of the series "what lies beneath"..reading her work i always used to think if i can tell a story half good as hers..then i would quit my current quest and start writing books..hehehehehe...
i re read our Vi's "Vishal story" and i was again transferred to the land of romance .....in a way it reassured me that i will meet the guy who is right for me :)
I then read all of Das blogs "the college days" and "malli Poo" and i for few mins was transported back to my college days in good old chennai...
As i was going through all these old blogs in sulekha i also checked the new ones..somehow i was not able to connect to them like i did with the old ones..may be iam biased but the simple fact is the simple joy i felt while reading the old blogs i wanted to share with ppl here and suddenly it made me realise that i feel so close to the junta here even though i dont blog here that often these days and i dont check others blog ..i feel like i will be welcomed back no matter wat...
so just wanted to share that with u guys
a Very contended
jeenu

5 comments:

rads said...

hmm.. old habits die hard. I still want to go back the years when Sulekha was at its best in terms of camaraderie and substance.

o well, we learn :-)

jeenu said...

hey rads
welcome to jeenu's Spot :D
well yeah me too ..but i think all things that go up has to come down and iam glad that i get to meet some of those nice sulls friends here as well as some nice non sulls ppl :D
cheers
jeenu

Thanu said...

hey ur Nilay days were good... post ur link to ur posts in sulekha..

jeenu said...

hey thanu
thanks yaar..now u have really made my head swell up :D
well iam thinking of writing another one..lets see wat u think abt my writing skills after that :))
cheers
jeenu

Priya Sivan said...

Jeenu, we used to refresh sulekha again again mainly for the comments which followed the blogs :)