Wednesday, December 21, 2005

jeenu says...:)

It has been a very hectic month so far for me...with couple of dead lines to meet and collaboraters always behind me to get stuff done yesterday...i hardly had time to do any of the stuff i enjoyed doing..like blogging to name one of the few..but starting today i hope things have settled down a bit and i can get to back to my normal schedule..hehehehe ( surfing and blogging for 12-14 hrs a day...)
so hopefully i will be back here with no stop blogging soon.....
cheers
jeenu

6 comments:

Ginkgo said...

better start with ur tag...my dear..

or else I m gonna be on ur ' ' :-)

vi said...

Hi Jeans!
You were missed but yeah there are other priorities right?

Take Care...

vi
P.S. Gi, good suggestion there :)

Thanu said...

glad to have u back

aria said...

Jeenu .. good to know you have more spare time now ..
welcome bck ..
I would suggest - write a story again :D

Rays Of Sun said...

Great Jeenu:)
P.S:- Did the sleep bug bite you last nite or everyone on the east coast?:D
I called you at 10:00 your time and someone else too. But, it looks like all are sleepy but for the caffeine addicted me:(
Looking fwd to your posts and comments on my blog. Only Nandu and Aria are regular visitors these days and Gi too:)

jeenu said...

hi u all
nice to see ppl missed me :)
makes a girl feel special..;)
GI getting on the tag pronto :D
Vi
thanks girlie for understanding....but iam back now..:)
hey thanu
thanks girlie..have to catch up on all of juntas blog :)
susubala
welcome to jeenuspot..:D
hey aria
i have an idea..let me see if it can be developed in a story..:D
hey ROS
thanks girlie...planning on checking all the blogs soon and commenting on them :D
yeah was so tired yesterday that i slept in my living room itself..did not have the energy to go to my room :(
will talk to u sometime tonite :D
nice to be back
cheers
jeenu